Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An emotional week

Well Eric left Monday evening. That was the first time that he didn't seem confident about going into the Marines. I guess he was really nervous. I hope he's more calm now and not miserable. He was so excited and so looking forward to boot camp and learning all the new stuff and especially shooting! I'm sure he'll be ok, but I won't be able to hear from him for a couple of months when he gets phone privileges.

I was a basket case and I've been crying off and on since Monday night... actually I started crying before Monday! My little baby has flown the nest. It's getting better but I keep wondering what he's doing and how he is.

Today is the third anniversary of my mom's death so it's an emotional day all around. Tears for Eric and tears for my mom. One thing I'm good at is crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment