Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I hate tooth pain!

I'm on my last day of a seven day stretch at work... sooo ready for a day off!

I developed some tooth pain over the weekend which got really bad yesterday. I called the dentist and the soonest they could get me in was next Monday afternoon. After the night I had last night, I don't know if I'll last that long! I've been taking Excedrin Back and Body or something like that. It helps dull the pain for about 2-3 hrs and then it comes back. Last night the pain kept interrupting my sleep until I was alert enough to think about taking another pill. Then I was able to get another couple of hours of good sleep.

The dentist's daughter (small practice) said there was an opening on Thursday morning. At the time I didn't want to spend my birthday in the dentist's chair plus I have to work, but now I'm not sure if I'll last until Monday so I called them back to see if I could still get in on Thursday. Left a message so I'm hoping for a call back... what a fun way to spend my birthday... Oh well, Brian and I might have to change our dinner plans. At this point I'm not sure if I'll be able to eat anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment